Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

Whanau Art

 Kia ora

Last week as part of our Whare Tapa Wha learning we sketched important people in our families. We then used watercolors to paint our pictures.

what I like about my art is that the Stars and my nana and papa just standing and looking into the moon there is actually not a moon some people thought it was a black hole, some people it was different and just thinking the one thing I like about it is that I'm with my family and we are together and Alive.

Thank you for looking at my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Veon, I really liked reading your reflective comments about what you liked about your watercolour whanau painting especially when you spoke about being together with your family. You have brought some real creativity into your painting by including the stars and giving us a chance to think whether you have included a black hole or a moon among the starry sky. Next time re-read your work and use correct punctuation.

    ReplyDelete