Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Why we should eat insects

I believe we should eat insects, here are my reasons why

Firstly, there are at least 10 trillion (1,000,000,000,000) insects. Bugs cab eat our environment which is very bad, so we would be saving the environment.


Secondly, many different cultures around the world have and still eat insects.  By the way, Maoris used to eat bugs. I still eat ants.


My third reason is it's free food. Lots of people like food, you can look around corners and go find them, and if you do they become free food, 


My final reason is that insects contain nutrients, even maggots. These nutrients are good for you.



And if you have anything to say about eating bugs then please share in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Veon, all very good reasons to support why we should eat insects. You could have expanded on each of your reasons for example, what are the nutients that we can get from insects that are good for us? I wonder what nutrients you are getting from the ants you eat?

    ReplyDelete