Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

Hot air balloon race Writing


This week we have used a picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we had to carry on the story. What I like about my writing is that i could use the picture to help me write my story. I need to get faster at writing my stories. We also made a google draw showing the things that we would take with us in our hot air balloon.


Hot air balloon race


I saw so many trees getting smaller because I was going up
and up and up .I was the driver of the hot air balloon.I had to
Steer with two ropes to  Australia . All of the other hot air
balloons were behind me. I had four friends in the hot air
balloon. Then I crashed .My friends were still alive but one
 died ,now there were 3 left alive.There was one first aid kit
left. I was stuck because my hot air balloon got burnt by the
fire . Then I took the plane back to New Zealand.



No comments:

Post a Comment